This document was created using parts of a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
The images on the homepage are reproduced here with kind permission of Newcastle City Library, Local Studies and Family History service.You may use this website to:
- view pages in a web browser;
- download pages for caching in a web browser;
- print pages of the website.
You may only use this website for your personal and academic purposes.
Unless your own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not republish material from our website without the correct citation (see citation guide) Material from the website must not be exploited for commercial purposes.
In terms of acceptable use, you must not:
- use our website in any way or take action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice and the citation guide, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials.
Users who wish to cite material from the website should cite the name of the contributor, the title of the entry, the URL (www.radicaltyneside.org) and the date on which the website was consulted.